This month I started sewing my Pemberley quilt blocks together.
I had decided while I was making it that I really would like to try and assemble it on the machine, rather than hand sew it.
Mainly because it's quicker and I'm itching to get on to my next project!
Because the seam allowance was already sewn down into the blocks, I decided to try this new-to-me product called Steam-A-Seam to fuse the edges of the blocks onto the joining triangles.
Then I used a blind hemming stitch and Bottom line thread to sew the edges down to the triangles.
It's worked very nicely!
I'm one row done on the quilt, and have my proof of concept working well.
What a relief! Taking out those papers without knowing if this would work was pretty nerve wracking!
This month's pretty Society is a pink celebration! I'm so excited to show you what I'm cutting this into already...
Check the chip below to fill out your Liberty selection...
I can't wait to get playing without all those pinks! And a dark green capel is so exciting!